Sunday, July 29, 2007

A very productive Saturday

Most of yesterday was spent knitting on the Mystery Stole. I'm hoping to have the last of clue 4 complete today, so photo tomorrow.

Along with that, I knit up most of a sleeve for Tailored Scallops. The second sleeve should be done tonight so I'm still hopeful of completing the jacket this week.



Before turning in, I got the second of the Cable Rib socks for Paul started. Not sure if I'll get anything knit on it today, but at least it's started.

Jenn wants me to knit her up a few pair of baby socks for a shower she's going to later this month, so that should help me get back on track to complete my 52 pair in a year.



Cheating or not, I'm still plugging away on the Clementine Shawlette for my MIL. Since it's knit in 2 identical pieces that are grafted together in the center, I cast on a second piece and have chart A done for both now. Hoping to knit chart B today. I know my MIL will love this. I can't stop petting the yarn as I'm knitting, it's so soft and yummy. I'll probably wind up buying some more of this to make myself a sweater for this winter.

No comments: