Sunday, July 15, 2007

A day of socks

I spent most of today knitting on socks. I need to do some serious catch up for the 62 Pair Plunge Knitalong. I'm about 4 pair behind right now!

Just about finished with the second Rock & Weave sock. Will probably have the toe done before going to bed tonight. Still not sure about those pepper buttons. I'll scrounge around in my button jar before making a final decision.



I cast on a couple new pair of socks this weekend. Both are being knit using patterns from More Sensational Knitted Socks. The below pair is Crosshatch Lace. A fun pattern to knit and easily memorized. The yarn is Online Supersocke 100, a wool/cotton blend. Really soft and a nice yarn to work with.



The pair below is being knit in the Stansfield 27 pattern. Another fun and easy to memorize pattern stitch. These will be monstrous mutant man feet socks for Paul.



I also worked on Clue 3 for the Mystery stole. I should finish that up tomorrow and post photos then.

No comments: