Saturday, August 4, 2007

Y'all are giving me a complex!

I know I don't have a huge blog following, but there isn't a single one of you few loyal readers who wants a handmade gift from me? Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa I'm going to feel guilty as all get out when bfmomma sends me something and I can't keep the Pay It Forward meme going. Can't I tempt anyone with beaded stitch markers with a beaded box to keep them in ....... a beaded dpn holder ....... a felted crochet hook/dpn holder ....... fair isle hand warmers?

I did finish up the knitting on Tailored Scallops on Wednesday, and did the seaming last night. Today she is in the craft room blocking. I really wasn't sure about this jacket as I was knitting, but now that it's all put together I like it. I used just shy of 9 balls of Queensland Collection Delhi and made the small size with no modifications.



As soon as I had finished the seaming on Tailored Scallops last night, I pulled out the Mystery Stole. I am about 75% done with clue 5. Should finish it up tomorrow afternoon.



Finally made a decision on which socks to complete first. Since Paul's Cable Rib socks have been sitting on the needles so long, and quite frankly, I'm tired of looking at them, they won. Only 2 more repeats of the cable pattern til I get to the heel. If I am able to continue tomorrow at the rate I've knit today, these should be done Monday night.



Not much knitting done on the Clementine Shawlette, but I did do a few rows here and there this week. I will concentrate on that more next week. And, I'm almost done with 2 dishcloths! Looks like I might actually meet those goals I set :o)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

that jacket is absolutely gorgeous

Anonymous said...

D-
You know I'm a huge fan of you, your knitting and your blog but I don't have and won't have a blog of my own.(ever)My knitting life is very boring.
Love ya.
cm

Laughingrat said...

Awesome jacket!

...Is that grey speckled yarn the stuff you got from me? :-D

I am sure lots of folks would love a gift but are afraid to commit to paying it forward etc., that's all. :)

Anonymous said...

I never signed up because I don't have a blog either ...even though many have said that I wouldn't be without words to say....
Beth

Rain said...

Your jacket is really pretty. I love it.

Anonymous said...

I'd certainly comment more often but I'm usually having to take meds after seeing all your progress. I do good to finish a pair of socks in two weeks. You are truly an inspiration.