Thursday, August 2, 2007

Pay It Forward

I got this from bfmomma.

Pay It Forward meme

I will send a handmade gift* to the first three people who leave a comment requesting to join this PIF exchange. I don't know what that gift will be yet, but you will receive it within 6 months. The only thing you have to do in return is "pay it forward" by making a similar agreement on your journal.

You may choose a gift from the following handmade categories:
-knitting
-crocheting
-beading

*The "gift" you send doesn't have to be handmade--choose your specs when you post it on your blog.

2 comments:

Shellee said...

Hi, i am Shellee and I would like to exhange with you. I am originally from Columbus, OH. So we are former neighbors. I graduated from South High in 1984. It is nice to meet you! I am a new member to ravelry and this is the first group I signed up for. I love anything knit, beaded or crocheted. You choose for me I love surprises! i can be found at http://ebaknittascrooge.blogspot.com I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Shellee said...

Hi this is Shellee again my blogger address is http://ebiknittascrooge.blogspot.com. Sorry for the confusion.