Wednesday, January 26, 2011

So Close

So close to being finished with the 2010 Block A Month Afghan. Only four more squares to finish up, so I should be ready to start bordering them this weekend!





















Might have to rethink the new backdrop for photos of smaller projects. Got my new livingroom furniture last weekend and the ottoman's are just too handy. A bit on the wild side though don't you think?

While digging around in the craft room, I ran across a project I had started some time ago and had never entered into Ravelry. It was originally going to be a log cabin block sock yarn blanket, but I found another pattern I liked better to use up all those leftover bits from making socks. This is fairly mindless knitting for those times when you can't or just plain don't want to pay attention.



Made some progress on Paul's sweater this weekend. I really need to spend some more time on this and his gloves. Poor guy has worn big holes in his other gloves but is still wearing them. I didn't get an in progress photo of the gloves this week, but I am working on the fingers of the first glove.



Amanda is still trying to tempt me into starting another blanket, but so far I have been able to resist the temptation. I really want to have something else from my 2010 WIP list finished before starting another big project like the Babette Blanket.

No comments: