Sunday, March 4, 2007

Can't wait for warm weather!

I can't wait for the weather to get warm enough to wear my latest FO! I really like the way it turned out. I may add a crochet border to the edges on the neckline to give it a bit of stability, but other than that I think this top is the perfect thing to dress up a casual tank dress this Spring.




Pattern: Cropped Lace Top, Vogue Knitting Holiday 2006
Yarn: Elann Super Kydd
Started: 2/10/2007
Finished: 2/28/2007

For those keeping count along with me, this marks the completion of my 4th sweater for the Sweater A Month Knitalong. It may seem like I'm way ahead of schedule, but the milestones of that schedule will catch up to me during the knitting of my next couple of sweaters. I'm going to need the extra time to complete Mermaid, Ping Pong, and the Dale sweaters I have planned to knit this year.

I've done some work on the Sanquhar mittens and on my daughter's scarf also. I plan to take photos and post on those projects tomorrow :o)

4 comments:

Susan said...

Absolutely gorgeous! Is this knit in once piece, the round, or in pieces?

Susan

Anonymous said...

I just peeked over to see if you got your STR yet...I haven't gotten mine yet here in Granville! The lace top is beautiful.

Marina said...

That is just so gorgeous!

Rain said...

4th! FOURTH! You really are flying along. It's incredibly pretty and very delicate looking.