Thursday, January 7, 2010

First FOs of the Year!

The first of the Mini Mochi socks will be finished later this evening. No way will I be able to make the second match. There seems to be no rhyme or reason to the stripe pattern. They will be delightfully color matched but stripe mismatched socks.



Last night I put the finishing touches on the Lace Tee. I absolutely love this top! I added a crochet scalloped edging to keep the lace on the edges from rolling. I really like how it looks. Can't wait til it's warm enough to wear a short sleeved top.



The first project started in 2010 was this cute hat. Finished it up in just a few hours. It is very very warm.



More work this week on Chelsea's baby blanket. Need to get that finished up soon. Really starting to get tired of the colors and the pattern ..... uggggg. I hate when I lose interest in a gift!

1 comment: