Tuesday, February 10, 2009

New Project!

Well, I didn't manage to finish Solo, but I did finish the body and have just about 1/2 of a sleeve completed. Paul is going to be out of town tomorrow night and I envision a lot of knitting time :o)



Tonight I will weave in the ends on the finally completed gloves for Emily. I sure hope she likes these.



And, as a reward for being so darn good with sticking to those 3 projects for so long, I caved and cast on a pair of socks using the yarn my SP sent me. The dark yarn is not sparkly like it keeps photographing, but boy is it lovely to work with. I can't wait to get to the lace portion on the foot. Hopefully will have much more progress to show in my next post, but I am planning on concentrating on Solo during most of my knitting moments.

No comments: