Tuesday, December 16, 2008

A bit of progress, and a package received!

I'm still a bit addicted to that new Diablo mod, and the holiday parties/get togethers are still filling up my calendar, so knitting content is a bit slim.

I did make some progress on Emily's gloves. I can't wait til I get to the next fairisle bit so I can quit turning them inside out to show the pattern.



The Sipalu bag continues to grow, although slower than I had anticipated. I realized the other day that this whole time I have been knitting it using the wrong size needles lol. Oh well, a bit smaller bag isn't such a bad thing. At least there's less room to lose my keys!



I received my first SP13 package this weekend! My wonderful pal sent me a skein of yarn she had dyed for me. I love the colors and can't wait to finish one of the projects I'm working on now so I can cast something on with it.



Along with the yarn, she sent some buttons and some beads. Both will come in handy for projects I have sitting on the back burner right now.



Jenn and I finished up our last bellydance class last night. Well, not our last forever, just the last of this session. The next session doesn't start until mid January, so for a few weeks I'll be able to visit a local crochet group that meets on Mondays.

Hopefully in my next post I'll be able to point to some photos taken at the hafta (party) our dance group had this past Saturday night. It was my first and was a ton of fun. Can't wait til I can actually put some of these moves I'm learning together and dance with the others!

No comments: