Wednesday, August 20, 2008

I flunked UFOlympics

When knitting becomes so stressful that you don't want to go out to dinner because you will lose some of the precious little time you have to complete an unreasonable goal you set for yourself, then it's time to back off.

I've officially called it quits with UFOlympics and plan to finish my declared projects whenever I finally get around to it.

And, can I just say (I apologize to those of you offended by strong language, but sometimes softening it just doesn't get the point across) ....

My job really sucks ass. Funny how I think of it as a job now when not so long ago I considered it a career. I've lost all respect for some of the weasly cocksuckers who are supposed to be senior management (and that's sad since I'm a member of that group). And, I hope the arrogant mofos find this surfing the net (although they're so damn arrogant that they wouldn't possibly consider this to be about them)!

Well crap! Venting usually helps, but I don't feel one lick better than I did when I finally got to leave the office tonight.

3 comments:

Susan said...

We've all been there. It happens. Inhale "relax", Exhale "release". It's what I've been doing for the last 4 months myself. Hang in there!

Stefaneener said...

Oh, I'm so sorry. You know, those of us who don't get to traipse off to an office every day sometimes imagine it as some kind of spa with paychecks. I'm sorry your experience is much less like that than my fantasies.

Hang in there. Keep venting here.

Laughingrat said...

Wow, I can't believe you said "cocksucker." That's kinda awesome.

I hope something better happens for you, jobwise. That probably sounds hollow right now, though, when you're all upset and stuff.