Wednesday, October 3, 2007

The chant is working!

Maybe I should try this chanting thing more often. That might solve the WIP issue once and for all.

Monday night, Mermaid looked like this.



... and tonight, she looks like this. I think I'll have the second sleeve gusset done before quitting for the night. At this rate, I just might have the jacket finished in time to give it to Mom this weekend when I give Ron his OSU socks.



That will leave more time next week to work on Knitfitt's nonmitts. Monday night the first one looked like this.



... and tonight, it looks like this.



Once Mermaid is done, I think I can have these finished up in just a couple of days. Which is a good thing, since I went ahead and ordered the yarn for the Mary Tudor cardigan. I just hope that I've made significant progress on the silk booties and Lake Park Gloves before the order arrives so I don't have to torture myself with new yarn that I'm not allowed to knit with yet.

Ugggg I'm not sure what the heck I did to my camera settings, but aren't those photos from tonight just awful?? Guess I must have hit something in the menu without realizing it.

1 comment:

Having a Knit Fitt said...

You are just the perfect tease! Now I really wish the weather would cool off here. It is still too warm (in the 80s) to wear sweaters, much less beautiful handknit gloves.
Cate