Monday, June 25, 2007

A Break From Knitting??

Can you believe that I actually took almost a full week's break from knitting? Me? The one who always has waaaaaay too many projects going at any given time!

See, I got a new toy last week, and from the time I got it until Saturday I didn't knit a stitch. My new toy? A Dell laptop!! As soon as I got it and got everything installed, I started up Guild Wars (the game Paul and I play) and that's all she wrote. I couldn't believe the huge difference in both graphics and performance. I was hopelessly addicted.

Well, as I said, Saturday I came to my senses and picked up the needles again. I finished off the Simply Lovely Lace Socks. Love Love Love them!


Pattern: Simply Lovely Lace Socks
Yarn: Cider Moon
Started: 5/19/2007
Finished: 6/23/2007

I also made quite a bit of progress on the Rock and Weave Socks. I love the colors in these. Thinking I might have to find some chili pepper buttons for the cuffs.



Progress was made on Intoxicating too. I don't think it will take too much longer to finish this sweater. Maybe another week. Maybe less, since this Thursday starts a well deserved vacation. Won't be going back to work until July 11, 2007.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

With a vacation on the horizon, will we get to see you during that time? You name the place and we'll meet you there!
Carol M

Stefaneener said...

I think a break for a different obsession makes perfect sense.